Caloosa Sound Amphitheater Presents: The Molly Ringwalds
Thursday, February 9 @ 7:00 pm
Join us for a radical night full of the greatest hits from the 80s with The Molly Ringwalds! The show is going to be totally tubular!
Those who have seen them know The Molly Ringwalds take every stage they step on with force. They dazzle and engage their audiences with energy and passion, while taking them on a musical journey filled with all the hits that transcended the 80s and defined a generation. Their show is loaded with the visual enormity and glam that encompassed the essence of the decade’s music scene.
Music videos of the iconic songs are the backdrop to a stage that comes to life with a captivating light show and a movable set that draws every single person into the moment. Learn more about the band here!
Concert attendees are encouraged, but not required, to wear their favorite 80’s gear.
- General Admission Lawn Tickets: $20
- VIP Tickets: $40 (Includes an assigned seat, access to private bars, restrooms, and one complimentary drink ticket)
- Front Row VIP Tickets: $50 (Includes an assigned seat in the front row, access to private bars, restrooms, and two complimentary drink tickets)
Doors open at 6PM. Opener begins around 7PM. We are excited to have The Rosada Project back as the opening act! Outside food and beverage, coolers, and umbrellas are NOT permitted. No pets allowed. Blankets and foldable lawn chairs are permitted for lawn tickets. Seats are provided for VIP & Front Row VIP tickets. For a full list of prohibited items, click here.
Please note parking is NOT included with event admission. Nearby options include:
- Denison Parking Luminary Garage: 2200 Edwards Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33901 (Attached to Luminary Hotel & Co.)
- Luminary Hotel Valet
- City of Palms Parking Garage: 2118 Bay Street, Fort Myers, FL 33901
For more information about Calossa Sound Amphitheater, click here.